This is a recipe to make our all purpose cake mix. This recipe allows you to fold in any flavour of your choice – apple, cinnamon, banana, coffee, the choice is yours.
We bring to the Party
• 400g all purpose cake mix
You bring to the party
• 3 Medium eggs
• ½ cup of water
• ½ cup oil
Let’s get this party started!
1. Preheat your oven to190°C (170°C fan-forced)
Grease and line a 20cm round baking tin or a 22x12cm loaf tin,
2. In a large bowl combine cake mix, eggs, water and oil, stir with a wooden spoon or an electric hand mixer on low until all ingredients are incorporated and batter is smooth.
3. Fold in flavour option of your choice. (Banana, Carrot, Apple) and pour batter into prepared baking tin.
4. Stick your creation in the oven for 40-50minutes. Once baked, gently remove from baking tray and allow to cool on a wire rack; decorate like it’s nobody’s business
5. Eat it, eat it all.
You’re invited to this party, too. Simply replace 3 eggs and ½ cup of water with 1 teaspoon of GF baking powder, 1 ¼ cups of your choice ‘non-dairy milk substitute. (Soy milk is best; rice or almond milk will produce a soft and fluffy texture on the inside with slight cracks on top.) and make sure to Increase your baking time 50-60minutes.