Check out this recipe for gluten free melting moments that are soft, buttery and absolutely yummy. We used our wholesome flour to increase the protein and fiber content. You can also use our plain flour in the same quantities to make these biscuits.
What you need to make Melting Moments
- 130g margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup of water
- 350g of Well and Good wholesome flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 cups gluten free icing sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter with the water, flour and sugar and mix by hand until well combined and the dough starts to form.
- Roll the mixture into even sized balls and flatten onto a lined tray with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes and allow to cool before adding the filling.
- To make the filling, add the icing sugar, butter and lemon juice to a bowl and whisk for 3 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture onto each side of the biscuits and sandwich together .
- Set in the fridge for 30 minutes.