Few can resist the temptation of a vanilla cake (or cupcake). This baking mix creates a moist, decadent vanilla cake that can also double as a mouth-watering trifle base.
- 250g Seriously Low Carb Vanilla Cake Mix
- ½ cup (125 mL) milk or water
- 100 g melted butter or (¼ cup oil)
- 3 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your Oven 185° (170° fan-forced)
- Grease and line a 20cm round tin or for cupcakes place pattypan’s in a 12-hole muffin tin.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, butter and cake mix; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 1minute.
- Pour batter into a prepared round cake tin.
- For Cake: Bake for 35-45 minutes. for Cupcakes bake for 23-28 minutes; Cool on a wire rack.
- Add peaches or apples on the bottom of the tin to make a delicious upside-down cake.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container to keep your cake fresh and moist.