Makes 24 x 28g pancakes
Less than 2 carbs per serve (1 pancake)
- 150g Seriously Low Carb SR Flour
- ¾ cup (190 mL) water
- 4 large eggs
- 50 mL oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 25g-50g Erythritol or Xylitol (for sweet pancakes)
- In a large bowl combine eggs, water, oil, vanilla and salt and beat with an electric hand mixer to combine; Add the SR flour and continue to mix for 2 minutes on medium-high speed.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat and oil the pan, or use an electric pancake maker.
- Spoon 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, and cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles start to appear. Turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe Ideas: Add blueberries, a squeeze of lemon juice or stewed apples for sweet pancakes.
Add zucchini, spinach, cheese or bacon for savoury pancakes