We bring to the party!
- 1 packet (375 g) Well & Good lemon coconut cake mix
- 1 sachet (100 g) goji berry icing
You bring to the party!
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 75 g soft dairy-free margarine
- zest of 1 lemon
- 4 TBSP (80 ml) boiling water (for icing)
Let’s get this party started!
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (160°C fan forced)
- Grease or line a 27x18cm baking tray
- In a large bowl combine cake mix with water, eggs, margarine and lemon zest mix with an electric mixer on medium speed for about 1 minute. Pour butter into prepared tray.
- stick your creation in the oven for 30-35 minuets,
- Rest for 5 minutes in tray then cool before icing.
To make Icing, combine boiling water with icing mixture & stir to a smooth thick liquid and drizzle all over your cake.
(you’re part of the party too)
Simply replace the 2 eggs with 110 g apple sauce/puree & 1 teaspoon of gluten free baking powder, bake for a little longer about 38 minutes, at 175°C fan forced oven.