Check out this amazing gluten free Orange Cake Recipe that’s a real crowd pleaser. Create a vegan option by simply replacing the eggs with an egg subtitute.
What you need to make gluten free orange cake
- 1 packet (450g) Well and Good Muffin Mix.
- 2 Eggs
- 100g margarine
- ½ cup (125ml) of orange juice
- Zest of one orange
- 2tbls lemon juice
- Preheat your oven to 185°C (170°C fan forced)
- Grease or line 18-20cm round tin.
- In a large bowl combine Muffin mix, margarine, juice, eggs and zest mix well until all ingredients are well combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into cake tin and set to bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes in the tin then cool on a wire rack