gluten free mini pies
These Gluten Free Mini Pies are a real crowd pleaser. Whether you can tolerate gluten or not, you’ll love these party pies which you can add your favourite filling to.
What you need to make Gluten Free Mini Pies
- 2 ½ Cups (400g) Gluten Free Pastry Flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons (100g) Margarine
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- Extra Flour for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (fan forced)
- In a large bowl combine margarine, water and Pastry flour. Mix by hand to form an elastic dough.
- Dust your bench, roll out the dough and lay across flan or pie tin, then press to mould into shape.
- For pies add desired fillings, top and bake for 19-24 minutes
- For Tarts or Quiches blind bake for 12-14 minutes