Ginger Bread has been a family favourite for centuries. Bake gluten free gingerbread biscuits the easy way using the Well and Good Biscuit Mix and this quick recipe.
What you need to make gluten free gingerbread
- 1 packet (400g) Premium Biscuit Mix.
- ¼ tsp. clove
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. Mixed Spice
- 50g soft margarine
- 50ml water
- 3tblsp honey
- GF flour for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 165°C (150°C fan forced)
- In a large bowl combine biscuit mix with the spices, add margarine, water and honey and mix by hand, until the dough comes together.
- Dust you bench with GF flour and roll the dough into a 6 – 8 mm thick sheet; use cookie cutter to cut to desired shape.
- Place on lined tray and set to bake for 17 – 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave on the tray to cool. Best stored in an airtight container.