This is a very popular recipe for gluten free fruit flan from Well & Good. Once baked, you can top with your favourite fruit or other gluten free toppings.
What you need to make gluten free fruit flan
- 1 packet (250g) Instant Custard Powder
- 400 ml water
- 400 mL milk
- 2 tblsp oil of choice
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with an electric mixer for 20 – 30 seconds on high speed or until desired thickness.
- Pour into pre – baked sweet tart shells (see the recipe using our Premium Biscuit Mix on our website).
- Allow to set for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Put your favourite fruit on top and glaze with a gluten free jelly (follow manufacturer’s instructions).
Additional Info: Optional: If desired, replace water with milk for a smoother consistency. Excellent for freezing. 1 packet of Premium Biscuit Mix and 1 packet of Instant Custard Powder makes 2, 20mm X 200mm flan.