This gluten free fruit cobbler is filled with delicious, in-season peaches as well as loads of other fruit. The topping is a one-bowl “quick mixer” thats ready to be put in the oven and baked in under half an hour of starting the recipe. If peaches aren’t in season then just substitute for whatever’s available.
What you need to make fruit cobbler
- 1 cups sliced peeled peaches
- 2 cups sliced peeled nectarines
- 1 cup apple sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 box Well and Good reduced sugar muffin mix
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 180C. Spray small baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix peaches, nectarines, blueberries, sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes or until hot and starting to soften.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir muffin mix, eggs, water and oil until combined. Scoop batter over hot filling.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in topping comes out clean. Serve warm with a scoop of your favourite ice cream.