Gluten free chocolate biscuits are oh so easy to make. Simply toss everything into a bowl, mix, then roll the balls of dough into balls and cook. They’re a yummy chocolate coffee flavour and the chunks of chocolate make these biscuits a favourite with all ages. If you’re making these for kids or you don’t enjoy coffee, simply leave the coffee out.
These cookies store nicely in an airtight container for around one week.
What you need to make gluten free chocolate biscuits
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp instant coffee dissolved in 1 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 box mud cake mix
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, buttons or chopped chocolate.
- 1/2 cup white chocolate buttons
- Preheat oven to 175C (160C fan forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Beat the eggs, coffee, oil, water, vanilla and cake mix until combined.
- Stir in chocolate until evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Roll into balls and place on a baking sheet allowing some space for the cookies to grow. Flatten dough a little with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 10 minutes. If the cookies are falling apart when you try to lift one, you’ll need to bake them a little longer.
- Remove from the baking tray and let cool on a wire rack.