Get the recipe to bake Gluten Free Choc Chip and Pecan Cookies that are soft, chewy and taste amazing with the added crunchy pecans. If you feel daring, try out our besan flour gluten free choc chip cookies recipe that have raised the bar in cookie tastiness.
What you need to bake gluten free choc chip and pecan cookies
- 1 cup Well and Good Gluten free plain flour
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 100g milk chocolate, chopped
- 70g pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees; line 2 trays with baking paper.
- Cream butter and both sugars until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Slowly add the egg and vanilla and keep mixing until smooth. Stir in the flour, salt and baking powder and mix lightly.
- Stir in the chocolate and pecans.
- Spoon small balls of dough on to the baking paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Leave to cool on tray for 5 minutes until transferring them to a wire rack.
Tips: Add only half of your Pecans to the mix and place the remaining pecans on top of the cookie balls prior to cooking. This will give a nice crunch to the top of your cookie!