This is a recipe for a delicious apple bundt cake; a simple recipe which uses the Well and Good muffin mix and adds fresh apple. To create the traditional bundt cake you’ll need a bundt tin which is commonly available from kitchenware stores, large retailers or online.
What you need to make this apple bundt cake
- 3 large granny smith apples, peeled and diced
- Well and Good Reduced Sugar Muffin Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup oil
- Icing sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a bundt tin.
- In a large bowl, combine muffin mix with eggs, water, oil.
- Fold in apple then pour batter into bundt tin. Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Once baked, remove from oven and allow to cool 10 minutes before gently turning out onto a wire rack to cool down completely.