Celebrate your kid’s birthday with a yummy gluten free chocolate cake everyone can enjoy. This recipe is gluten free, soy free and tastes amazing.
What you need to make gluten free birthday cake
- Preheat your oven to 185°C (170°C fan forced)
- Grease or line a 24cm round tin.
- In a large bowl combine water, margarine and eggs, with the mud cake mix, stir with an electric mixer or wooden spoon to a smooth consistency
- Pour the batter into prepared cake tin and set to bake for 50 – 60 minutes.
- Rest for 5min in the cake tin, then place on a wire rack to cool.
Tips: Time will vary depending on your oven, insert a skewer into the middle of the cake to check consistency, if the skewer is clean, your cake is ready to come out of the oven.