Check out our recipe for Double Chocolate Macadamia Cookies. These delicious treats can be whipped up in minutes using the Well and Good Premium Biscuit Mix.
What you need to bake chocolate macadamia cookies
- 1 packet (400g) Premium Biscuit Mix.
- 200g butter
- 40g Cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 100g choc chips
- 50g Macadamia nutsTip: (225g Margarine may be used to replace the butter and water)
- Preheat your oven to 190°C (175°C fan forced)
- In a large bowl combine biscuit mix and cocoa, add butter and water. Mix by hand, until the dough comes together.
- Fold in choc chips, macadamias and stir to even distribution.
- Roll spoonfuls of the mixture into balls, place on lined tray. Flatten slightly. Set to bake for 14-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave on the tray to cool.