Check out our recipe for chocolate macadamia cookies. These delicious treats can be whipped up in minutes using the Well and Good plain flour.
What you need to bake chocolate macadamia cookies
- 200g butter or margarine
- 30g milk
- 100g sugar
- 400g gluten free plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 50g cacao powder
- 100g chocolate chips
- 50g macadamia nuts
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, almond milk, sugar and whisk until whipped.
- Add the flour, salt and cacao powder and combine the mixture with your hands.
- Finally fold in the chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Break the mixture into 10 even pieces and roll into balls, before flattening them onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. If you bake for less time, you will get a gooier cookie!
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.