Well and Good’s Coffee Butter Cake Recipe has long been a favorite in our family. It is a decadent, rich tasting butter Cake that everyone will love.
What you need for this coffee butter cake recipe
- 1 packet (400g) Sponge Mix.
- 3tbsp soft margarine (or butter)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- 2tbsp instant coffee
- 2tbsp hot water
- Preheat your oven to 190°C (175°C fan forced)
- Grease or line a 20cm round tin.
- Dissolve the instant coffee with hot water and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine water, eggs and margarine with the sponge cake mix and coffee brew.
- Mix with an electric mixer on a high speed for 3-4min or until smooth.
- Pour the batter into prepared tin and set to bake for 30 – 40 minutes.