This is a gluten free brownie recipe that is rich and decadent. A chocolate fudge brownie that’s free from gluten, soy, nuts and wheat so no-one misses out.
What you need for this gluten free brownie recipe
- 1 packet (450g) Chocolate Mud Cake Mix.
- 3 Eggs
- 100g margarine (dairy free)
- 150g dark chocolate pieces (dairy free)
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (160°C fan forced)
- Grease or line a 20cm Teflon tin.
- Melt the chocolate and margarine in the microwave 90sec, stir until clear.
- In a large bowl combine melted chocolate and eggs one at a time, stirring constantly so that the eggs don’t solidify. Add mud cake and continue to stir to a smooth consistency.
- Pour the batter into prepared tin and set to bake for 40 – 45 minutes.