Do you have a cake mix sitting in the pantry that needs to be used but you’re after something a little different? Cake is great, but so is fudge. Everyone loves a chunk of fudge.
This is a quick and easy gluten free fudge that doesn’t require cooking in the oven so you’ll have fudge in no time al all! If you don’t have our muffin mix, you can substitute with one of our other cake mixes.
What you need to make cake batter fudge
- 2 cups Well and Good muffin mix
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Add cake mix and icing sugar to a large, microwave proof mixing bowl and combine.
- Add butter and milk then microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and mix until combined.
- Fold in half the sprinkles.
- Spread fudge into greased slice tray then add remaining sprinkles on top.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour until well chilled. Cut into small pieces.