Our Apple Cinnamon Cake Recipe is a delight. A light, spongy cake with cinnamon and apple added. This cake is gluten free, dairy free, and no has 40% less sugar.
What you need for this apple cinnamon cake recipe
- 1 packet (400g) All Purpose Cake Mix.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125ml) oil (of your choice)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 large apple diced
- Preheat your oven to 190°C (170°C fan forced)
- Grease or line a 20cm round tin.
- In a large bowl combine water, eggs, oil, cinnamon with the all purpose mix. Mix with an electric mixer on a high speed for 3-4min or until smooth.
- Fold in apple until evenly dispersed.
- Pour the batter into prepared tin and set to bake for 40 – 50 minutes.