When we introduced our reduced sugar all purpose cake mix the feedback was overwhelmingly positive. However, we understand that some of our customers prefer the original version. Taking a reduced sugar cake and turning it into the original version is quite simple, here’s how:
Original All Purpose Cake Mix Recipe
- Well and Good reduced sugar all purpose cake mix
- 3 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 50g caster sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 190C (170C fan-forced).
- Grease and line a 20cm round baking tray.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, eggs, water, sugar and oil with a wooden spoon.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. Once baked, remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
Create a range of cakes from this mix by adding banana, coffee or any other ingredient of your choice.