This is a wonderfully simple recipe that allows you to make one large skillet brownie. A lovely dessert that you can share with others and cut down on the dishes! Smother with ice cream, chocolate sauce, cream and chunks of chocolate for the perfect indulgent treat.
What you need to make a skillet brownie
- Well and Good Mud Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 100g butter (melted in microwave)
- Topping of your choice such as ice cream, fruit or chocolate sauce.
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease an 8” skillet.
- In a bowl, beat melted butter and eggs well with spoon and then add the mud cake mix, continuing to mix well until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour batter into the skillet.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the oven then remove. If the brownie is still wobbly continue baking for another few minutes then retest.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly then top serve with your favourites like ice cream and chocolate sauce. You can eat this brownie straight from the skillet.
If you’d like another option for a delicious sharing dessert, why not try our gluten free dessert pizza that is lots of fun to make and looks like a work of art!