Bake a reduced fat apple cake following this recipe that takes only a few minutes to prepare.
What you will need to bake a bake a reduced fat apple cake
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (160°C fan forced)
- Grease a 23cm x 7cm round cake tin.
- In a large bowl combine All Purpose cake mix, water and eggs, mix well until all ingredients are smooth.
- Fold diced apple into the batter and pour the mixture into the cake tin.
- Set to bake for 55-65 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes in the cake tin, place on a wire rack till cool.