Create a pancake stack to be proud of.
These gluten free red pancakes have a subtle flavour of pomegranate and raspberry and aren’t loaded with sugar. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or a snack anytime. They’re easy to make and won’t hit the waistline.
For mums and dads, you’ll be pleased to know that the red colour is natural and comes from the raspberry and pomegranate.
Ingredients to make red pancakes
- Well and Good Red Pancake Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp oil of your choice
- 1 egg
- In a bowl mix together water, oil and egg until combined.
- Add the pancake mix and mix until mixture is smooth and thick.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of mixture into a lightly greased frying pan and cook until bubbles appear then flip. Cook for another minute or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm with maple syrup, berries, honey or any other topping of your choice.