These mud cake mini towers are a wonderful dessert for a special occasion. They will impress your guests, for certain.
What you need to make a mud cake mini tower
- Well and Good Mud Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 100g butter (melted in microwave)
- 300ml whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 500g punnet of seasonal berries such as strawberries, raspberries or blackberries
- Preheat oven to 175C (160C fan forced). Grease and line a 27×18 cm baking tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, beat melted butter and eggs well with wooden spoon and then add the Mud Cake mix, continuing to mix well until all ingredients are well combined. Pour batter into the tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Leave to completely cool in the baking tray.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut circles out of the brownie.
- Whip cream, sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Cool cream in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Add cream and berries to the top of a cake circle then top with another circle. Repeat will all remaining circles.
- Top each cake tower with icing sugar and fruit.
- Serve with a chocolate sauce.