Gluten free sponge cake topped with cream, raspberries, strawberries and pistachios.
Check out our gluten free Sponge Cake recipe. You’ll whip up this masterpiece fast using the Well and Good Sponge Cake mix which is light, airy and moist.
What you need for this gluten free sponge cake recipe
- 1 packet (400g) Sponge Mix.
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- Preheat your oven to 190°C (175°C fan forced)
- Grease or line a 20cm round tin.
- In a large bowl combine water and eggs with the sponge cake mix; mix with an electric mixer on a high speed for 3-4min or until smooth.
- Pour the batter into prepared tin and set to bake for 30 – 40 minutes.
- Rest for 5min in the tin then cool onto a wire rack.
- Slice in half and fill with strawberries or jam and cream; top with icing sugar or cream and your favourite extra toppings like strawberries, raspberries or nuts.