Gluten free Nutella muffins are a quick and easy snack to make at home. Basically, you’ll follow the recipe for our Well and Good mud cake and add the Nutella for an extra nutty, chocolately boost of taste.
What you need to make gluten free Nutella muffins
- 1 packet (450g) Chocolate Mud Cake Mix.
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125ml) oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp Nutella
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (160°C fan forced)
- Grease or line a muffin tray.
- In a large bowl combine water, oil and eggs, with the mud cake mix, stir with an electric mixer or wooden spoon to a smooth consistency
- Add chocolate chips and Nutella and mix until combined.
- Spoon the batter into a prepared cake tin and set to bake for 20 minutes. This time can vary depending on the oven so check by inserting a skewer into a muffin – if it comes out clean then they’re cooked.
- Rest for 5 minutes, then place on a wire rack to cool.