Food is always more fun on a stick! This recipe proves to be no exception. These are a fantastic kids party food and are so easy to make.
What you need to make a brownie on a stick
- Well and Good Mud Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 100g butter (melted in microwave)
- Approximately 12 craft sticks
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Gluten free sprinkles of your choice
- Preheat oven to 175C (160C fan forced). Grease and line a 27×18 cm baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, beat melted butter and eggs well with wooden spoon and then add the brownie mix, continuing to mix well until all ingredients are well combined. Pour batter into the baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into brownie comes out clean.
- Leave to completely cool in the baking tray.
- Add brownie to freezer for 30 minutes then remove from baking tray and place on a chopping board. Cut into 12 rectangular brownies (or cut to any size that you prefer).
- Gently insert craft sticks into each brownie and then freeze for another 30 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips and oil to bowl and microwave for about a minute until almost melted. Stir until smooth and completely melted.
- Dip the top of the brownie into the chocolate and then dip in sprinkles or almond flakes. Lay on baking paper until set.