Our budding Junior Masterchef finalist has been busy again. Try her latest recipe: yummy Jaffa muffins using Well and Goods Self Raising Flour. Gracie loves baking with our self raising flour!
- 2 cups Well & Good self-raising flour
- 60 g butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- Preheat oven to 180 deg.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add egg, milk, orange juice and orange zest.
- Gradually add flour to the wet mix and mix well.
- Spoon into greased muffin trays.
- Bake for 15-20 mins
Aussie Gingerbread People
I love Christmas cooking! There are lots of yummy treats to make and even though I am gluten free it doesn’t mean I have to miss out! My Gran, brother and I love making Gingerbread people. At Christmas time we decorate them to celebrate summertime in Australia and put the people in bright summer beach gear. We then box up the people and place them in pretty Christmas boxes and give out with our Christmas cards.
Have fun cooking and a Merry Christmas to you all.
- Gracie xxx
- 125g butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup golden syrup
- 2 ½ cups Gluten Free self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Melt butter, sugar and golden syrup in saucepan over a low heat until all sugar has dissolved.
- Place flour and ginger in to large bowl. Whisk egg into cooled butter mix and then pour into flour mix until combined.
- Place dough on a floured surface and knead until light and smooth. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until cooled.
- Roll out dough on floured surface at ½ cm thickness using cutters you can cut gingerbread people. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- After the biscuits have cooled, you can decorate then with icing, gluten free lollies and sprinkles.
Page 1 of 4